There are many different types of antibiotics, but in general, they do not cause serious symptoms in the event of dosing errors or unintentional ingestions in children.
- Possible upset stomach (discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Provide something to drink for dilution.
- Call the Poison Centre for further advice.
- This product should be locked up and out of sight with all of your other household medicines.
- Always keep this product in its original container.
- Every case is different. OPC is available 24hrs/day to provide information for your individual situation. Call 1-800-268-9017 (Toll-free) or 416-813-5900 (Local).