Homeopathic products are advertised to treat a wide variety of health issues. These products are generally very diluted, and ingredients are listed in terms of its degree of dilution (ex/ 1X, 5C). Because of this dilution, unintentional exposure or overdose of these products rarely causes symptoms. However, remember that not all available products are regulated and ingredient labels may not be reliable.
- None/Minimal. Can cause possible upset stomach (discomfort, nausea, isolated episode of vomiting or diarrhea).
- Provide something to drink for dilution.
- Call the Poison Centre for further advice.
*Note: visit the Health Canada website for the database of approved homeopathic products:
- This product should be locked up and out of sight with all of your other household medicines.
- Always keep this product in its original container.
- Every case is different. OPC is available 24hrs/day to provide information for your individual situation. Call 1-800-268-9017 (Toll-free) or 416-813-5900 (Local).