Ibuprofen is a common Over-The-Counter medicine used to treat pain/fever. It can also be found in cold medications and prescription medications, so make sure to always read the label closely to avoid unintentional over-dosing.
Dependent on dose ingested.
- Can range from mild upset stomach to severe symptoms in larger/toxic amounts, including kidney damage.
- Provide something to drink for dilution.
- Call the Poison Centre for further advice.
- This product should be locked up and out of sight with all of your other household medicines.
- Always keep this product in its original container.
- Every case is different. OPC is available 24hrs/day to provide information for your individual situation. Call 1-800-268-9017 (Toll-free) or 416-813-5900 (Local).